What's new

Warehouse 13 on Sci-Fi Channel - Looks Interesting (2 Viewers)

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
The problem I had with the Typewriter scene was that she could have simply made a running tackle to knock him out of the circle of influence. It isn't like the Typewriter had the ability to suspend her in mid-air and trap her too. Also the instant restore of health once outside the sphere. That is one thing that bugs me in all these type of shows/movies; instant restore ala Total Recall. Sorry but unless you can reverse the effect, it is permanent.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Interesting wrap up to the first season. Do we think Artie is really gone?

Didn't see the ally for McPherson. A real suprise and an explosive ending.

Will be happy to see this one return.

Doug

Joe_H

Screenwriter
I didn't see that for most of the episode, but as soon as Leena said, "I'll go check on Artie" or whatever, I knew that was going to happen.

The only disappointment in the episode for me was looking at the clock 50 minutes in and realizing that there was absolutely no way they were going to wrap everything up.

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor
Me thinks that Artie had the Phoenix. Or I should say I sure hope he did.
I have really enjoyed this show. More so than I thought I would. I hope it's back for a second season.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Shawn Shultzaberger She's had most of those cringe-worthy lines I mentioned in a post above. I like the character, I just think they might need to dial it back just a touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks