What's new

Wanted: Testor Silver paint marker for modifying NEC LT150 (1 Viewer)

Jeff_M

Stunt Coordinator
Any of you who own the NEC LT150 projector and frequent the AVSforum should be very familiar with this marker. I was wondering if anyone was finished using their marker, and if I could buy it off of you. I will pay you the full price + shipping since there are no nearby hobby stores or internet sites wher I can obtain this marker. Please email [email protected]. This would really help me out!

Bob Santos

Agent
Jeff,

Check Toys R us. I know they sell testors paints. Not sure if they carry the markers though.

If you cant find it e-mail me. I carry them in my Hobby Shop. They are cheap. I think $2.89. But it needs to be shipped hazmat which is expensive. Probably 4 times the cost of the marker.

So if all else fails let me know. If I dont have it in stock I can get it for you.

Jeff_M

Stunt Coordinator
thanks for all of your help guys! i finally found a website that sells these, and ordered one on monday. can't wait to do the mod!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks