Wall Street: 20th Anniversary Edition

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Jonathon M, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Jonathon M

Jonathon M Stunt Coordinator

Jonathon
    well, thanks very much Fox Home Entertainment. apparently advertising an "All New Commentary" by Oliver Stone in your press release simply meant re-using the old one.

Bastards.

Oh, and having the booklet (yes, there is a booklet in this release) stuck together by 2 circles of glue is pretty f***ing weak IMHO too.

2. Frank@N

Frank@N Screenwriter

Y'know review sceenshots may lie, but the new Wall Street and Deliverance DVDs don't look better...

The new Wall Street looks blander and Deliverance looks too green.

As for glued booklets, that's just lame.

3. ErichH

ErichH Screenwriter

So many Dud releases. I like many of his films, but it's as if his DVDs will always be doomed to low quality.
    Of course Alexander gets the first rate treatment - THE cluster*$#* of his career. It's a conspiracy [​IMG]

4. Frank@N

Frank@N Screenwriter

Alexander isn't a bad movie (like Troy, you many need to see it again with adjusted expectations).

If you watch Alexander again make sure you get the white box version (not the other two versions, which are terrible).

5. Thommy...M

Thommy...M Stunt Coordinator

Yup, the new DELIVERANCE is worse. You are correct about the new DELIVERANCE, so I'll take your word about the new WALL STREET. Thanks for the tip.

6. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    My next copy of this film on home video will be on Blu-ray so I'll be patient and just wait on that release sometime in the future.