What's new

Walk The Line 3-7-2006 (1 Viewer)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
TheDigitalBits is reporting that Fox is releasing the DVD on 2/28, as a full frame or anamorphic single disc, or as a 2-disc set. Good idea to get it out before the Oscars. Now if American Recordings would only release JC's American V album...

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I never would have thought I'd say this, but man that DVD coverart could be a tattoo. :) I was happy to hear that Walk the Line would come out on my birthday, March 7, but now having it even earlier is an even better gift! Thanks for the heads up and awesome coverart.

2-Disc set for me.

Ryan

Shane_M

Stunt Coordinator
I just watched my screener version last night in Dolby Digital 5.1. I'll be checking out the DTS track this evening.

Quick Review:

The movie rocks. It looks good, and the soundtrack sounds amazing (5.1). Some of the dialog is a little muffled though.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Glad it looks great and sounds good too. Bummer about some of the dialogue being muffled though? I've actually noticed that a great deal lately and wander if I have something wrong with my center speaker? Not all the time so I think it's the mix at times sounds a bit distorted...

Can't wait for the full review though!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks