waiting for 4805 to arrive

Discussion in 'Displays' started by DaveMcFar, Oct 6, 2005.

1. DaveMcFar

DaveMcFar Extra

OK my new 4805 should arrive on Friday according to the UPS tracking site, thanks to the people at TV Authority. Now here is my question. I have mounted my 92" screen and the bottom of it is 42" off the floor. I'm curious as to what height the project need to sit at so I can either buy a table or make one for it to sit on?

Thanks

HD03King

2. James Phung

James Phung Second Unit

3. Wilson Ortiz

Wilson Ortiz Auditioning

Hi Dave,

Did you get a chance to use that calculator? I think it is great tool I used it to get ideas on where to mount my soon to order 4805 projector.

I was just wondering if you received your projector and if you have any comments on it.

I'm about to order mine, I have a similar screen size and is going to be the same high from the floor as yours.

Any comments would be appreciated

Thanks

Wilson,

4. DaveMcFar

DaveMcFar Extra

Wilson

It's a great projector and I love the picture. I ended up getting an OPPS DVD player and have a HD dishnetwork receiver. The picture is awesome with these, but when watching regular programs I can tell the difference. It's not real bad but I can tell the difference. I ended up having to redo my set-up because my projector didn't sit high enough to clear the front row of my seats so I only have one row of seats now. But I think you will really like the 4805.

Dave