What's new

Wade Williams/Corinth/Image Double Features for $7.98 at Deep Discount DVD (1 Viewer)

Brian Thibodeau

Supporting Actor
Apologies if this has been posted here before, but DDD has an incredible deal on the upcoming repackages of the Wade Williams/Corinth Films collection from Image. These are some great classic B-movies that are being reissued as double-features at a MSRP far below what they used to be. In Toronto, these used to be around $35 CDN a pop for ONE film. Now the MSRP looks to be $15US and DDD's preorder price is $7.98 per disc (TWO movies on each disc) with free shipping!

I picked up 11 of these (22 films) for about $105 Canadian. They don't seem to include the Ed Wood films,however, but you can get classics like :

Bride of the Gorilla/Bride of the (Monster?)
Teenage Monster/Teenagers From Outer Space
Stranger from Venus/The Cosmic Man
Astounding She Monster/She Demons
Kronos/Spaceways
Missile to the Moon/PRoject Moonbase
Beach Girls & The Monster/Brain From Planet Arous (?)
Mesa of Lost Women/Beast of the Yucca Flats
Devil Girls from Mars/

There's a couple more that I can't think of at the moment, but I'm assuming they're using the same prints from the original releases, which were quite good, all things considered (luckily I got to see them via a friend who, unfortunately now, bought quite a few of 'em at full price).

Some of the single-film originals are starting to show up in bargain racks at places like Suncoast as well, and certain titles (like the Crawling Eye), don't seem to be in the double-feature packages yet.

Hope this helps any B-movie nuts out there.

Users who are viewing this thread