What's new

VSX-39TX (Looking to Buy) (1 Viewer)

Larry_B

Auditioning
Hey all.

I'm looking to purchase a Pioneer Elite VSX-39TX receiver.

I used to have one of these and loved it quite a bit. Can't seem to find one on eBay and I know they're out of production.

Haven't really kept up with the hobby very much since that was a top of the line unit but I know it's a proven performer.

Thanks.

Randy Allen

Auditioning
Larry,

I have a Pioneer VSX-39TX in great condition with a brand new never used touch screen remote, original box, and printed instruction book. Contact me if you are still looking.

Thanks,
Randy

Dan Brodin

Stunt Coordinator
Randy,

I might be interested in your Pioneer elite VSX-39TX receiver.

I recently had a problem with my VSX39TX and had it worked on. When I received the unit back from the repair shop it was in worse shape than before I brought it in. Over the years I have really grown fond of the receiver. If you are still interested in selling your I definately might be interested. I also sent you an email with some questions I had regarding the receiver.

email me at either:
[email protected]
[email protected]

-Dan

chaz.v

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Pioneer VSX-29TX in immaculate condition that I could sell you.

I was holding on to it until I sold my Pioneer CLD-D704 Laser Disc player as it has an AC-3 RF demodulator in it.

This is a nearly identical receiver (same amplifier section, Burr-Brown DACs, rosewood panels, copper chassis, touchscreen LCD, etc.) It was the previous years flagship and only lacks the THX-EX versus the 39tx. It is THX Ultra certified.

Let me know if you are interested in the unit.

SPECS: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn...etailComponent

Randy Allen

Auditioning
Dan,

I still have the VSX-39TX for sale I have also answered all your questions you sent. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Randy

Steve F M

Screenwriter
Poor Larry, He posted a WTB Thread and Dan Hi-Jacked it and is going to end up with a 39TX

Mike and Michelle

Auditioning
Real Name
Michelle Svinte
Hello,
I have a Pioneer VSX-39TX Elite Receiver for sale. It is in mint condition. Let me know if you are still looking.

Jeff H

Stunt Coordinator
This has got to be a record. I doubt he is still looking after 3 years, but I guess you never know.

whoburg

Auditioning
Real Name
Warren Hoburg
I have a Pioneer VSX-39TX Elite Receiver for sale. It is in perfect condition. Let me know if you are interested.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Hello Warren,

Welcome to the forum!

Note that the post you're reacting to is more than 3 years old and may not being actively monitored by the original poster.

Good luck, though.

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.