Vote for BOOMTOWN on DVD!

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Matt_P, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Matt_P

Matt_P Second Unit

Season 2 of TV's best drama, Boomtown, is starting on Friday, September 26th. You can catch reruns of Season 1 on NBC, Friday nights at 10pm EST/9pm CST.

Amazon is taking a poll to gauge interest in Boomtown Season DVD sets. Just go to http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...027826-8400932 or search for Boomtown under DVD, and enter your e-mail address to show your interest.

We need to let NBC/Dreamworks know that there is a market for this great show!

Any other supporters?

Thanks.

2. ChrisBEA

ChrisBEA Screenwriter

I watched the first few episodes, I thought it was well done, but it just didn't grab me, and since I watch so much TV to begin with, it landed on my chopping block.
    Also with my large collection, I don't have room for it....

3. Craig: Mclaren

Craig: Mclaren Second Unit

i love police dramas but this didn't really grab me by the balls in any serious way. It deserves a DVD release though like most shows. Personally I think The Shield, 24, CSI and The Sopranos are vastly superior to it. Though Boomtowns premise was quite interesting. [​IMG]

4. BrandonJF

BrandonJF Second Unit

Honestly, the show didn't grab me at first, either. I thought it was good, but not good enough to add another show to the already high number of shows I was watching. Later in the season, a promo grabbed my attention and I gave it another shot. I got hooked pretty quickly after that.

5. Rob P S

Rob P S Screenwriter

rob
    I was hooked from the first episode. Despite a couple of missteps along the way, it's a great show. Can't wait for the season premiere and I cast my vote.

6. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Amazon takes these polls on all unreleased titles. In all honesty I believe that they just use it to build a mailing list

7. Sergio A

Sergio A Stunt Coordinator

Personally, I rate it with 24 as the most formally innovative show on TV at the moment, although I was disappointed when the episodes after the season 1 hiatus largely dispensed with its striking and often highly dramatic use of discontinuous chronology - I hope season two follows the strong pattern of the first half dozen or so episodes.

8. Richard Travale

Richard Travale Producer

Rich Travale
    As much as this would be a good show on DVD I refuse to support anymore "put this show on DVD" until 21 Jump Street is released. Thank you [​IMG]