What's new

Voltron TV series - Will it ever be released in R1? (1 Viewer)

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
What I'm wondering now is, when will the Vehicle Force DVDs eventually ship?

It seems that Media Blasters are now building lengthier and much more realistic release-projections into their official solicitation paraphanalia (no doubt based on customer complaints after the last couple Lion Force sets were delayed).

Which seems to indicate that the Black Lion set might hit by December, with the first Vehicle set around March or April of 2009 (the latter seems likelier). Either way, can't wait to finally get the VV episodes on disc.

MattQuack

Agent
Real Name
Matt
update on TVshowsondvd.com about the final release, the black lion coming out next month.....can't wait to complete the collection!

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
the Voltron store gives away 5 character magnets along with the Black Lion set, so I'm gonna go with that this time :)

MattQuack

Agent
Real Name
Matt
Here we go folks....last Voltron comes out tomorrow....the Black Lion....who's excited? I know I am....I haven't watched one episode of the series yet, I wanted to wait til I had them all so I could watch it without having to wait for another box....looking forward to it!

MattSav

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt

How exactly did you overpay for it by buying it from the offical site?

The WEP Voltron Shop sold it for 19.99 and Amazon is selling the disc for $24.99.

MattSav

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
Has anyone heard when the Volume 7 Voltron DVD will be coming out? It was supposed to come out on 1/27/09 but it's been delayed. I'm just wondering if a new release date has been announced yet.

MattSav

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
Wow. According to TV Shows on DVD, it's been pushed back to March 24th. This kind of sucks. I'm glad WEP/Media Blasters is putting some effort into these releases (and, from my understanding, reediting them from the original masters), it's sad that Vehicle Force has been plagued by these sorts of delays (and the final volume, Vol. 8, will probably be pushed back as well.)

Street date means "day it should go on the shelves" and not "day we should buckle down and finish working on the release."

MattQuack

Agent
Real Name
Matt
Picked up Volume 6 and 7 last week at Best Buy. Was very happy with the $21.99 sticker price, so it was a no brainer to pick these up.....so just one more release is coming out?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks