What's new

Vizeo E3D320VX question (1 Viewer)

Claude S

Stunt Coordinator
I watch my movies and television in a average size room on a Samsung with a 1080p display and I am very pleased with the set. The screen size is 26 inch and it could be a little bit larger and I think I have found a great replacement. I have always loved 3-D and planned to get a HD set with it some day but up until now, I felt the price has been more than I am willing to spend. I was at Sam's Club yesterday and saw a Vizio 34 inch 3-D set for sale at about $350.00 and I became interested in buying it. The model number is E3D320VX and it comes with a one year warranty.
Before I buy, I would like to know if I can count on at least two years of trouble free performance and if for any reason I have trouble with the set,, is it very likely I might have problem soon after the warranty period expires? If I have problem with the set in less than a year, will Sam's Club assist me or will I be on my own? I do not think there is a Vizio warranty service centre in Hawaii where I lives so do I have to pack and ship ithe set to Vizio at my expense for warrenty service?
As far as picture, quality, it looked great from what I had seen at the store but how is the 3-D? How does it compare with the 3-D in theatres? I recently bought a new BD player and in anticipation of eventually getting a 3-D display , the player can handle it so I am all set there.
I also have a couple of 3-D discs already that I also bought because I know I would eventually get 3-D. They include among many others , HUGO and TANGLED.
-Claude

Claude S

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you Kevin for your response. I will consider everything you said when I decide to purchase the set. As far as the loss of picture resolution from a Passive HDTV 3-D process , I knew about the fifty percent loss and I do not think that will be a problem because I heard the glasses are lighter and does not require any batteries or the need to have them charged. From the product reviews I had read from consumers who bought the set, the 3-D is very good and they like the picture quality.
-Claude

Users who are viewing this thread