What's new

Vikings on HIstory (1 Viewer)

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I caught a bit of it the other day. Not bad...but if it gets anywhere in the ratings...I'll be shocked.It is almost too close to Game of Thrones...you know, without all the good stuff and Dinklage.

Quincy

Stunt Coordinator
schan1269 said:
I caught a bit of it the other day. Not bad...but if it gets anywhere in the ratings...I'll be shocked.
4.5 million viewers, not bad for a cable series. On par with Game of thrones ratings.

doug zdanivsky

Supporting Actor
Real Name
doug zdanivsky
It's pretty darn good.. The song that accompanies the opening sequence has me humming gutterly for hours, after words.. :)

I thought the resoloution between Ragnar and the Chieftan was a bit anticlimactic and Deus Ex Machina.. But the cinematography is top shelf, the scenery is breath-taking, and the acting is not too bad at all! I'm surprised there hasn't been more comments on this show.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Season 3, and this thread isn't half of what has been praised on Game of Thrones, the season opener, was just as outstanding as the last two seasons, hopefully others will want to come back to this thread

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Love the show. Don't watch a whole lot of television but always make time for this one.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I'm going to catch up...

US non rated or UK 18?

Preferably Blu...but not checked if everything is on Blu.

Also...is Amazon Prime the TV release, or the NR/18? (Doesn't specify...)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks