What's new

Video of real extraterrestrial to be shown Friday (1 Viewer)

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
So let's just see - an alien travels unimaginably long distances, faces the terror of space travel ... all so he/she/it can peek through windows. I can only assume it was a really bad night's television back on the home planet.

Alex-C

Screenwriter
You all kill me. Stuff like this just begs for funny commentary, esp. Joe DeMartino. exactly what I was thinking....oh that settles it.

If I had something funnier to write, I would.

and the whole "authentication" of the video.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
And the sad thing is, all this does is hurt the "cause" of those who believe in little green men visiting the earth.

Me to.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
E.T.'s sure are a perverted bunch, with their peeping in windows and giving anal probes. You think with all that advanced technology they would have moved beyond those types of activities. :)

troy evans

Screenwriter
Here's my take on this. This guy admitted to being abducted before. So there he was on the ship getting his ass probed. He spots a hottie she alien and one thing leads to another. Now, it's nine months later and she's back to tell him the good news. He wont even let her into the house and starts snapping photos of her "blinking" through the window and threatens to expose her to the government. All this so he can get out of his intergalactic responsibility. What a dead-beat dad pos this guy is. It's really sad seeing families get torn apart before they even have a chance. Who knows the benifits that we would have enjoyed from the union of our two intergalactic species. We could have had spaceships, cures for disease, peace on earth, etc. Now, all that's shot to shit because this guy want's to be a playa.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Denver? They smoke a lot of dope up there don't they?

OT - can anyone recommend a good film school?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks