What's new

VH1'a 50 greatest album covers, did anyone see it and what are your opinions? (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
This list is terrible; no "Abbey Road" "Rubber Soul" or "Sgt. Pepper's" some of the more meaningful album covers, yet "Snoop Dogg" makes top 10?

No "Bridge over Troubled Waters", no Moody Blues of any sort, and where was Pink Floyd?

Hell, I would have least respected them more if they took on truly unusual albums.. like "The White Album"

Bah. Horrible list. VH1's lists have lost a lot.. I watched the "Funniest moments in music" and they listed quite a few that I didn't think either (a) involved music directly (if at all) and (b) some that were definitely not designed to be funny as matters of music (like some music videos.. I never thought "Baby Got Back" was being played as a comic spoof)

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Pretty bad list.
I agree with what the others said, no Roger Dean Yes covers, no Rush covers, and a whole lot of garbage ones thrown in for good measure(I was appaled at some of what they though were the 50 best).

MikeMeehan

Stunt Coordinator
another vote here for Roger Dean. They should put this list on toilet paper at least then it would be of some use.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks