What's new

Very minor error on Jem audio? (1 Viewer)

Guido

Stunt Coordinator
Hey all-
I've been watching Jem (which is really a very impressive DVD set from the packaging down to the audio, it's great, makes me happy with Rhino!) and noticed on the second disc, the first ep on the disc (disc 3 of season 2 really) that at about 2 minutes or so the audio is overlayed with the audio from the "Previously on" - did anyone notice this or can anyone check? I'm not sure if my DVD player had a malfunction at that moment or not!
Thanks!!!!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I'd be happy to check, if I could friggin' find the set at any store! :angry:

If Best Buy doesn't have it tomorrow, then I'm heading to order it online.

Guido

Stunt Coordinator
I had the MOST trouble finding it but did not want to order it online, so I finally found it in a Tower Records - good luck!!!!!

jackie

Auditioning
I had to buy my Jem at Tower Records and spent about $10 bucks more than I would have if they actually had it at my Best Buy.

I didn't notice anything weird on my Jem Disc, I'll have to check again. I've been watching Jem non-stop. The only problem I have with the discs is that they have "commercial breaks". I think its distracting when you get into the show, that's just me though.

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

Rhino has screwed up the audio on Transformers and GI Joe sets, so it wouldn't surprise me if they made an error on Jem.

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
This is definitely one of those threads that has me looking to find out what this is - I have never heard of this show!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks