What's new

Veronica Mars Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I figured when watching that it meant he was dying, and it gave it much more impact than if he had said something meaningful to Keith or something like that.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Bout time they got rid of Lamb. How many times can he not believe Veronica and Keith?
I am told that if you smell bread, you have brain damage.

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member
Great episode. I'll miss Lamb but I agree with Jason- the show really needed to show that that the situations these characters get into every week really are very dangerous. And I like the idea of Keith being Sheriff again.

One thing that was immediately noticeable was that they were being incredibly bold with some of the camera angles in this episode. I'm not sure if it was a one-off stylistic choice from the director or if it's going to be a regular feature. I liked it but it was kind of off-putting at first.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It was a little obvious, and too obvious by the way the clues were being fed to VM. I was hoping for something more out of left field.

"Taps"?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Post 291, page 10, baby:
Greg_S_H said:
I'm going to guess early on that the murderer is Tim the TA.
Yay, me! Of course, I had no idea about the hows and the whys, but I don't think anyone in the audience did until tonight's episode. That's a little unfair, but that's how mysteries are now.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
Oh, what the hell, since we're all patting ourselves on the back and being so smug...
Post 298:
Agreed. Motive: revenge. In order to frame whatshisface.

seanOhara

Supporting Actor
Although to be fair, people were predicting Tim was the rapist, too.
These mini-mysteries don't have enough suspects to make it a real challenge -- it was either going to be Tim, Landry, Mrs. O'Dell, or Mrs. O'Dell's ex.

Everlasting Gobstopper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Anyone else notice the Harmony 880 Keith used to turn off the TV at the end of the episode? They've never struck me as having an overly-complex HT setup in their kitchen...
Oh come on! It's the Home Theater Forum, after all! :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
since we're all patting ourselves on the back and being so smug...
Oh, give me a break. Like I was serious about that guess being right. Or, did you miss the part where I admitted that I had absolutely no real reason for the guess?
Tim's blowup at the party was the clue. I think he even said he was pissed at Landry at the time.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
So I'm not sure I buy the whole Landry/Mindy sailing off to the Caribbean/Landry "accidentally" killing Mindy thing. Why would they do that if they both knew they were innocent?

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know whent the next episode will air? Next week, that new Pussycat Dolls show premieres in VM's time slot.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
ScottH said:
So I'm not sure I buy the whole Landry/Mindy sailing off to the Caribbean/Landry "accidentally" killing Mindy thing. Why would they do that if they both knew they were innocent?
They didn't know they were both innocent. I think they both thought the other did it. Landry thought Mindy did it and got Botando's keyboard into O'Dell's office to put the suspicion on him. Mindy knew she didn't do it and it wasn't suicide. She wanted it proven that it wasn't suicide so she could get the insurance money and get out of there.
Neil

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
NeilO said:
They didn't know they were both innocent. I think they both thought the other did it. Landry thought Mindy did it and got Botando's keyboard into O'Dell's office to put the suspicion on him. Mindy knew she didn't do it and it wasn't suicide. She wanted it proven that it wasn't suicide so she could get the insurance money and get out of there.
Neil
I get that but for them to both leave the country like that just made them both seem guilty. Maybe it's reasonable to think that Mindy would do that, but not Landry. And then for him to actually kill her (whether it was an accident or not)? It all just seems so contrived to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks