What's new

Veronica Mars (2014) (1 Viewer)

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Freddie Z said:
damn do spoiler tags work here?
There are three ways to do it. Click on the symbol to the right of the eraser. A pop up will ask you to select the BBcode that you want to use. Select spoiler and a text box pops up where you can type the text that you want to spoilerize. Click ok and the text is spoiler boxed. The second way is to type the sentence first and then highlight it, click on the symbol and select spoiler. The text is transposed into the text box and then you hit OK. The third way is to type the spoiler tags out manually [ spoiler] [ /spoiler]. Take the space out between the first bracket and the word in order for it to work.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
good news my fellow veronica mars fans:I posted that my local theatre in folosom, ca was getting the exclusive for veronia mars on march 28. they were able to get it TODAY!http://www.cinemawest.com/location?house_id=22405check other theatres to see if it might be playing closer to you..and enjoy the movie!Jacob

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks