What's new

Veritas: The Quest has been Cancelled (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
ABC is getting their butts kicked, though renewing Alias and Dragnet are definately steps in the right direction

I predict a bright future if they would pick up Firefly and Farscape, and become the premiere home of quality SciFi programming. I think a great home for them would be Mondays at 9PM, pre-empting Monday Night Football for quality scripted programming.

Of course, we're not animals, We'll show the last 2 seconds of the game during the last commercial break so you don't miss any important parts, and we'll be happy to rejoin your game already in progress once our shows are over

I'm not bitter

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Right... They'll just pre-empt their most popular show, which has appeal to a broad range of people, in order to show programs that appeal to niche markets and failed on networks with lower expectations. You're beyond bitter into fully delusional.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
As cool as Arnuld Vosloo was, this series was just doomed. Its production values were nil, the subplot was needlessly convoluted, and the acting from the primary characters was completely unbelievable.

Plus, ABC's treatment was less than complimentary.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
Well it took a couple weeks longer than expected but ABC has officially cancelled Veritas now. you can view the report at the url below.
That doesn't say it's cancelled, it's just postponed again indefinetly for war coverage, they had to make space so they remove their lowest rated ones.
It should be back after WWIII is over and if we're not all nuked out. :D

derek

Second Unit
Well I thought the production values weren't bad...considering all the 'exotic' locations that needed to be presented. And was interested in the further revelation of the subplots even though they were convoluted. Chemistry was just starting to gel and here's hoping it makes it back soon.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
you can read what you want into that statement. it has indeed been canned. veritas fan site is campaigning to have them bring the show back next season and show it over from the start but that is unlikely. another network might pick it up but you won't see veritas on abc again barring a miracle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks