What's new

velodyne vx-10 (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey R

Stunt Coordinator
Justin, as this sub is very new, there has been little feedback on it so far. But, what has been said about it has been positive. I have been considering it myself, and since I go to NJ frequently, I might pick one up at a 6th Ave. retail store to try it out in the next couple of weeks. I have been thinking, and this is just an assumption with nothing to back it up at all, that a Velodyne budget sub like the VX-10 would sound better than a budget sub from Sony like the SA-WM40, since Velodyne obviously knows how to make a good sub. This could be completely wrong in fact, but I'd like to give the VX-10 a shot. I have not seen any direct comparisons between the 2 though.

Rajeev_s

Stunt Coordinator
I have this Sub and I am very happy with its performance. I got it from 6ave. My room size is 23'x17'. It has more than enough power, I have to turn it 1/4 of the full level.

thanks for the replies, i owned a sa-wm40 thats why im asking it was a little boomy cuz i didn't do the mods. I'm going to have to check that velodyne out i know they specialize in subs so who knows it probably will sound better than the sony.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks