What's new

Velodyne DD-15 Subwoofer - Black Gloss (1 Viewer)

Thomas P.

Stunt Coordinator
Open to reasonable offers. I'm selling my Velodyne DD-15. It has been kept in a smoke free environment and has never been driven hard. This is one of the best subwoofers ever made. It comes with everything supplied when bought new. Comes with grille, power cord, remote and complete microphone/cable kit. It is so easy to set up so that it is cutomized to your room. It has 6 presets as well so that it's plug and play if you don't want to use the mic. I have the box for the sub It has a small nick on the front (see picture). It retailed new for $4,000.00 I prefer local pickup as I'm getting older but would consider shipping if buyer pays shipping and insurance costs. Patented ERS 'Class D' power amplifier, 1250 watt RMS / 3000 watt Dynamic Remote control with six custom presets, night mode. Digital Drive Accessory kit Accessories Driver: 15" forward firing Kevlar-reinforced resin (12.7" piston diameter) Frequency response: 15 Hz - 120 Hz +/- 3 dB Harmonic distortion:..Less than 1% Dimensions (WxHxD):18.00 in x 20.00 in x 18.00 in Weight:.100.00 lb These are selling used on Audiogon for about $2,000. Here's one of countless positive reviews of the DD-15 - http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue16/velodyne.htm

bachi

Auditioning
Real Name
bachi singh
hi i would like to know more details about this woofer and speakers you have and mayb negoti. price and see how it can b shiped pls email me back thnks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks