What's new

Vancouver - Are there any midnight shows of Episode II? (1 Viewer)

Jeff

Supporting Actor
According to Famous Players web page, ATOC's first showing is noon on the 16th. I don't want to be a part of the rat race in prime hours, so me and my friends want to go to a midnight showing. Will there be one after the 16th? Didn't Episode I have a midnight showing on the day it started?

Thanks,

Jeff

Mitty

Supporting Actor
According to myBC.com, there is a 12:01 showing at the Granville 7 downtown.
If memory serves, the Granville 7 showed TPM 'round the clock on the first day (or two) of its release.

Mark McLeod

Second Unit
Mitty is correct.

There are midnight shows at most major Cineplex Odeon locations including Oakridge Center (in the mall). Famous Players hasn't posted their plans yet but I'm keeping my eyes on them. I expect all the SilverCity locations to have midnight shows.

That said I won't be at one because i managed to score tickets to the Exclusive Z95 premiere at SilverCity Metropolis at 7pm on the 15th. That's a whole 5 hours early BABY!.

I'll do some checking into this though.

Mark

Mark McLeod

Second Unit
Like I suspected. Famous Players have announced plans for midnight shows at most Silvercity locations. You can buy tickets online by following the links at theFamous Players - Star Wars Page. Just so you know you'll have to manually change the date from Thursday to Wed when you get to the MovieTickets.com page as it appears under Wed.
I'm still seeing this at 7pm on Wednesday night though.

Jeff

Supporting Actor
Typical. Everyone I know, including myself, got our tickets at Cineplex because the Silvercity theaters were too late.

The staff I work with ended up getting tickets to Park & Tilford in North Van (blah!) but they wanted to go to Metropolis in Bunraby. I ended up getting tickets at Granville, which I like anyway.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks