What's new

ValueElectronics HTF exclusive sale (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Paul, We are authorized and direct Onkyo dealers. Onkyo does not permit all dealers to list their products on the web, but we are working out a special offer to HTF members. So stay tuned for the deal, which will be launched the week of 9/10.

-Robert

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
Will the third gen Toshiba models offer up boot times/load times comparable to the PS3? I'm looking to replace my ye olde HD-A1, but the PS3 load times have spoiled me, as well as the load times on my brother's 360 add-on, so I'm not gonna want to spend the cash if the speed is still prehistoric like it is on the A1 and A2.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Nick, I will be timing the Gen 3 players the very first day of the CEDIA show this Wednesday and I'll report here the exact amount of seconds from off to play.

-Robert

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
Hi Robert,

Am looking to buy an A3, and an A35.
Have purchased 3 A2s previously from Amazon, and they ship double boxed and free shipping as standard (Prime) to my address in Florida.

Could I purchase just double boxed (so on-shipping to FIJI is smooth) with no gifts? Will be looking to buy more if purchase is convenient.

Thanks

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Chris, we just came out with a new offer (it's our fifth Gen 3 selection) Take a look here and let me know if you like this double box deal and if not just put a note in the "bare bones" deal that you want it double boxed and we'll do so.

-Robert

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
What kind of pricing/promotions are you doing for the Samsung 1400 Blu-ray player? It's the first to market with HDMI 1.3 bitstream output of all the new audio formats with the new firmware!

Do you sell the Onkyo pro pre-amp/processor?

Thanks!

Jacob McCraw

Stunt Coordinator
Just wanted to throw in my $.02 in support of this company. I ordered my A30 Friday and watched "The Thing" on Tuesday. Great, quick service and everything was packed with care.

I have definitely found a new source for electronic equipment.

SherardP

Stunt Coordinator
Received my XA2 in Japan, excellent service. Player showed up in about 7 days as expected, and works flawlessly. Thanks Robert.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Nick, The last update I got was at CEDIA and Samsung told me end of November. Yes we will have HTF special offers for advance order starting early November.

-Robert

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
Hi,

Still waiting for tracking number from last week please.

Thanks

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Robert...
what's the word on the new Panasonic player...the BD30? Any info on release date?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks