What's new

ValueElectronics HTF exclusive sale (2 Viewers)

datobin1

Auditioning
Real Name
Daniel
Just placed my order :)

Been a long time lurker here, finally registered.

Can't want to hook this up to my PJ. I've been wanting an HD player since they came out. My but hurts from sitting on the fence this long. I did buy an hd-dvd player a few months ago as a gift for a friend. I was drooling.

Thanks for the great price.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
We sold more than 400 A2s on the sale and many A20, XA2s, tons of Joe Kane's HD DVD Essentials and 4 yr. extended warranties.

Unfortunately, as of a few moments ago we had to stop taking $199.99 orders for A2's, but we have left up all of the other very deep discounted deals for HTF members.

Thank you for taking part in this amazing promotion. I am happy to have been able to give back to HTF for all of the support and friendship Ron, Parker the administrators and the fine membership here have given to me.

Keep checking www.valueelectronics.com/htf.htm for the many exclusive special offers I am extending to this group.

-Robert

Scott Jentsch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Scott
With this deal, I was finally able to get my parents into an HD DVD player to go with their new HDTV.

My father-in-law picked up an HD-A2 for $239 from Amazon just last week, and he's thrilled with everything that I've shown him on HD so far. A simple flip of a flag on Netflix and he's off and running! :)

Thanks Robert / Value Electronics!

Steven Gebs

Stunt Coordinator
Robert,

If I was to buy both the 32HL67 and the HD-A2 from you, what is the best deal you could do? I didn't see the 32 on sale and was hoping it would be. :)

I may hold off for the time being. I will be in the New York area in the fall. Are you exclusively internet sales and/or do you have an actual store?

Thanks!

-Steve

jjsaustin

Auditioning
Real Name
Jim
Robert,

Thanks for offering a great deal on the HD-A2! I wasn't planning on buying any player until the format war cleared up a bit, but you hit the magical

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Yes we have a nice retail street level store in the village of Scarsdale, NY.

Not sure what vp the A2 has, but it does a very excellent job of up-converting SD DVDs.

Steve, I'll send you a PM with a special price.

-Robert

Eric M Jones

Second Unit
Robert I placed my order and received the email confirmation. I then realized I forgot to put my HTF user name in the order comments. Just want to be sure I'm still good to go.

-EJ

rkobiske

Auditioning
Real Name
Rob Kobiske
Eric, I forgot too, i replied to the email though and put in what my HTF user name was.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Eric,

Our first allocation will ship no later than Tuesday and our second allocation that will clear up all orders is scheduled to be in next Wednesday, August 8,th.

-Robert

ZaijiaN

Auditioning
Real Name
Phil C
So if we haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email yet, we can expect it to be shipped next week?

Eric M Jones

Second Unit

Robert can you confirm this? I need to know one way or the other because I will be out of town next week and don't want a package sitting on my front porch if it has already shipped. If it doesn't go out until after the 8th then no problem.

-EJ

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
All open A2 orders will ship on 8/8/07. Sorry for the small additional delay and thanks for your patience.

-Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks