What's new

ValueElectronics HTF exclusive sale (1 Viewer)

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
Robert, after the very good experience I had ordering my Toshiba XA2 from your company at the beginning of the year, I decided to give you another order.

Having just been through a burial at sea with my Samsung BD player (My grand daughter thought it was thirsty and spilled a glass of water on it) I have found myself in a need of a new BD player.

One question. Do the five BD's ship with the Panasonic player, or will we have to send in for them?

Bill Marsh

Agent
PPLTD----sorry to hear of your drowned BD player----that is an electronic freak's worst nightmare.
My cat likes the heat from my Denon 3803 reciever----I now cover it every night with a dishtowel---cat hair just seems to get everywhere you don't want it to be.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn

As of this moment we are expecting our first allocation no later than the week of 7/2 with shipments following every two weeks.

-Robert

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
I'm working on a new HTF exclusive promotion. Hopefully after I return from the EMA show we'll have a new aggressive and compelling HTF promotion.

If anyone wants to make suggestions, post, PM, email or call me.

-Robert

Lin Park

Second Unit
I can't imagine anyone would object if you started selling HD-A2's for $99 like they did at the show recently. :)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Lin, I'll make the very best HD-A2 offer possible. It won't go down to $99.99, but I'll go as low as I can. Sale starts Monday evening.

Come on HTF members ask for more!

-Robert

Steven Gebs

Stunt Coordinator
How about a free HD-A2 player if you spend over $1,200 at Value Electronics? ....One can only dream. :)

What is your return policy? I was eyeballing your site and couldn't find anything on it. If I purchased an lcd and it arrived DOA, would I have to go through the manufacturer?

Thanks!!!!

Lin Park

Second Unit
All kidding aside, awhile back the HD-XA2 was $499 (can't remember if that included any special offers from Value Electronics or not). If it can get down that low again, I'll be picking one up from you on Monday night.

This player looks like a no-brainer for those with large DVD collections and who want to support HD-DVD while at the sametime enjoying all the new features of this format using an existing AVR with 5.1 inputs. I can't wait to see and hear the difference. After being spoiled with broadcast HD, I sometimes have trouble watching regular DVD these days (how pathetic is that?).

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn

I like the idea of paring a HD DVD or BD player with a HDTV purchase. I'll try to see if their is a way to get the economics to work out.

Regarding DOAs or any defect within 30 days we do an advance replacement with no charges whatsoever to our customer.

-Robert

Steven Gebs

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I'm trying to stay within a certain budget for an lcd player for my bedroom. It would be great to get a free HD-A2 with the purchase of an lcd player! I can see how that might be tricky to do if you want to make a profit and all....

I didn't see any of the Toshiba 32 inchers on your website. Do you sell those as well?

Steven Gebs

Stunt Coordinator
I have another crazy sale idea! Seeing how 1080P is all the rage nowadays, how about a 20-25% off sale on all 720P model displays?

I know I'm pushing it. :)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Thanks everyone for all of your suggestions. I'll be working on the best HTF promotion all day tomorrow so keep giving me your thoughts so I can incorporate as much as possible for our exclusive deals.

-Robert

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member

Of course Robert Zohn has always taken care of the HTF members here (from what I've read anyway). But I tell you, a price like that would get me off the fence in a heart beat. Going on vacation next week but I tell you if it was that price, 1. I would have no problem selling it to my wife and 2. I would move the upscaling player upstairs so my wife could watch all her movies upstairs with great quality. Thanks for the offers you've given us here at HTF:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks