Valentine & Black History February Challenge

Discussion in 'Movies' started by JohnS, Jan 27, 2013.

1. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

I should have known better and just avoided this movie due to your review. Sadly, I'm not that smart so I wasted my time (and money) on it.

2. Michael Elliott

Michael Elliott Lead Actor

Michael Elliott
    I didn't have very high hopes for this so the smart thing would have been to just wait for a $5 matinee but no, I had to drop $10 for it. I really, really hated every single second of this film and the more I think about it the more I hate it. Just looking at the poster as I was walking into the theater made my blood boil. I watch a lot of bad horror films and watched a lot of bad movies in this challenge but this here just really rubbed me the wrong way for some reason.

3. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    I just want you guys to know that the rest of us appreciate your small financial and temporal sacrifices that we might live in a world blessed by the existence of a film entitled The Last Exorcism Part II.

4. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

^ You have to blame the existence of The Last Exorcism Part II on the box office of the first one. Considering the box office on Part II, I don't think you have to worry about a Part III. :)