What's new

USHE Press Release: Back To The Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Not sure if Best Buy didn't stock this properly but a quick online search of 20 Los Angeles stores show zero on hand...

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Carlo Medina

Not sure if Best Buy didn't stock this properly but a quick online search of 20 Los Angeles stores show zero on hand...

I wonder if they're recalling it to have a more friendly package design.

EDIT: I just looked and it's unavailable at any store in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs. Either Universal shorted Best Buy on their order (which seems extremely unlikely) or Universal is recalling it because of the packaging.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Wow. Haven't checked any other stores around here, but Costco was stocked with them this evening.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by TravisR
I wonder if they're recalling it to have a more friendly package design.

EDIT: I just looked and it's unavailable at any store in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs. Either Universal shorted Best Buy on their order (which seems extremely unlikely) or Universal is recalling it because of the packaging.

I don't think so. Best Buy online is showing backordered, but when I select in store pickup the closest 7 stores (Western Washington State) all have it in stock. The stores in your area may have just under-ordered.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ I went to my local Best Buy and they said they never got them and neither did two other area stores (all three are very high volume stores and one of them is one of the biggest stores in the entire company) so either Best Buy made a catastrophic error in ordering or there's a problem on Universal's end.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Well LA...Philly...not exactly big towns...

Kind of reminds me of Spinal Tap "Boston gig has been canceled...don't worry, it's not a big college town..."

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
(Meanwhile, a local fye store had "The Sound of Music" box on the rack today, and it wasn't till I got home that I remembered its street date is Nov. 2.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks