What's new

USHE Announcement: In Bruges (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

Promotion: In Bruges Blu-ray Release
Headline Date: TBA
Release Date: 7/13/2010 IN BRUGES Product Source: Theatrical
Theatrical Studio: Focus
Theatrical Release: 2/8/2008Synopsis: Blu-ray Widescreen (62112074) : Disc 1 (Side A)
Format: Blu-ray UPC: 0-2519-20468-9-6 Unit Type: Standard Number of Media: 1 Street Date: 7/13/2010 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 1 Hour 47 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: BD-50 (Single Sided) Packaging: Snap Case Layers: Single Audio:English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
French DTS 5.1 Surround
Subtitles: English SDH
French
Spanish
Edition: - Picture: Widescreen Version: - Color/B&WCOLOR Rating: R CARA Rating: - Bonus Features: • Gag Reel
• A Boat Trip Around Bruges
• My Scenes
DVD Widescreen (62102023) : Disc 1 (Side A)
Format: DVD UPC: 0-2519-50163-2-2 Unit Type: Standard Number of Media: - Street Date: 5/10/2009 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 1 Hour 47 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: DVD-9 (Single Sided) Packaging: Snap Case Layers: Single Audio:English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
French Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
Subtitles: English SDH
French
Spanish
Edition: - Picture: Anamorphic Widescreen Version: - Color/B&WCOLOR Rating: R CARA Rating: [deleted]Strong Bloody Violence, Pervasive Language and Some Drug Use Bonus Features: • Deleted Scenes
• Extended Scenes
• Gag Reel
• When In Bruges
• Strange Bruges
• A Boat Trip Around Bruges
• F**king Bruges

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I'm also glad to see this belated announcement (and especially glad I held off on the SD). This was one of my favorite films of 2008.

Vincent-P

Second Unit
Why is the Blu-Ray missing so many bonus features? It shouldn't be because of space issues...it's a relatively short film on a BD-50. Please don't shortchange us, Universal.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I was thinking of buying this but I won't if they leave features off the BD. What year is this again???

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
Originally Posted by Walter Kittel

Missing extras? Compared to what release?

The bonus features in Ron's post are identical to those listed for the R1 DVD (in several reviews.)
No, Walter. Look again. In Ron's posting, all the usual extras are listed for the DVD, but for the blu-ray, only three items are listed.

I wonder if that is an error - I can't see why they would drop any extras for the blu-ray, given its listed as a BD-50.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
My apologies, I completely misread the first post.

In my best Emily Litella voice "Never mind."

- Walter.

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
I think you're confusing "My Scenes" with "U-Control". "My Scenes" is just an option to bookmark (and I think share) your favorite scenes.

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
In another forum, someone with the disc to hand from Best Buy says that it only has deleted scenes, gag reel, and boat trip around Bruges.

So the press release was correct, and the US blu-ray has indeed dropped features from the DVD. Why for god's sake?

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
Deal breaker for me. I was close to upgrading this weekend, but debated over and over and over. This is the kicker.

Thanks for making my decision much easier!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks