Used Theater Seats

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Kevin Do, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Kevin Do

Kevin Do Auditioning

I am going to pickup some used movie theater seats from a theater building that is going to be torn down. I was just wondering if there is anyone currently looking for the same type of seats. The seats I am getting are Irwin Citation.
    They have grey legs,seat bottom and seatback. The seatbottom/back fabric is a deep purple. They have plastic armrests with cupholders in the rear and the original cushioned armrests are also available.

I expect the cost to be in the 10.00 to 15.00 range.

Seats could be picked up locally in Atlanta or shipped at buyers expense.

I am not sure how to insert an image here email me if you need pictures.

2. Trimmer50

Trimmer50 Auditioning

Yes I am very interested and I live in the atlanta area. Please email me with details. Thanks James

3. Matt Stryker

Matt Stryker Screenwriter

you might want to crosspost over at AVSForum, there are a good number of north GA HT guys over there that might be interested.

4. drobbins

drobbins Screenwriter

Dave
    The original post is from 3-10-2004. [​IMG] Is this still active?

5. Guest

Anyone out there have anymore good leads on used theater seats. I am very interested in picking up about ten.

6. Matt^Brown

Matt^Brown Supporting Actor

Sam,
    I am located in Louisville Kentucky and I know a guy that has about 100 for sale. I bought some from him a couple of months ago off of ebay. They are from the 70's and are super heavy so I do not believe that you could ship them. They came out of a well know local theater that went out of business years ago.

7. patchesj

patchesj Auditioning

I'm in Georgetown, KY... Might be interested in some of those seats.

8. mjg100

mjg100 Auditioning

I live fairly close to Louisville. What do the seats look like and do you know the price? I am interested in three or four depending on the size.

Thanks,

Mike

9. Dan Seewald

Dan Seewald Stunt Coordinator

I have ten Irwin seats. I cannot remember the model name, but the backs are black and the fabric is green tweed. I will post pics later if anyone is interested.

Dan

10. Matt^Brown

Matt^Brown Supporting Actor

where are you located? I figured I would ask in case someone else is looking at this tread.

11. jake44

jake44 Auditioning

I would be interested depending on the price, if you have any pictures that would be great. you can email me at jefftrott@timelessmessage.com

Thanks

Jeff

12. jake44

jake44 Auditioning

do you have any of the seats left let me know. I can have them shipped for the right price

13. dkonforeway

dkonforeway Auditioning

Does anyone know of any inexpensive theater seating available currently Sept 2011(need

14. motorhead

motorhead Auditioning

do you still have any of these seats left ? My sister will be in the area so she can get a few for me.I could use arond 16- 20 seats Thanks Zig. My cell is (908) 489-2267

15. neeck8124

neeck8124 Auditioning

hi, yes I'm looking for some used commercial theater seat plz email me fritzpomp@yahoo.com

16. MamaRudi

MamaRudi Auditioning

Are you still looking ... I have just over 200 used theatre chairs that are in great shape. Neutral brown cushions with brown metal frames. Anyone interested email me at Caudullo@ optonline.net then I will send photos and price. Very reasonable. long island, NY Diane

17. mixedmagic

mixedmagic Auditioning

I'm looking for 125 seats. Do you have the still. Please contact me at mixedmagictheatre@gmail.com right away. RPW

18. Divine Diva

Divine Diva Auditioning

I am currently looking for 120-130 seats for an upstart theater. Would you mind sending me the information regarding your seats (including photo and price) if they are not already taken? Many thanks.

19. Donavan

Donavan Auditioning

Im currently looking at a location to open an illusion show. The seats you mentioned may work with my budget. Im looking for around 100. Please let me know if they are still available. Thank you, Donvan WWW.Donavanmagic.com

20. jeepaholic

jeepaholic Auditioning

Donovan, I have north of 150 seats, very good condition (you could get away without recovering them) if you are still in need. I have pics, but have not uploaded them yet. If you are interested, shoot me an e-mail at tracyDOTpospeshilATyahooDOTcom or call me at (seven 3 four) 3 seven 7 - 8 6 7 zero Sorry for the code, I try to avoid spam-bots.