What's new

USA Today's "Save your show" poll is up.... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
If anyone wants to vote to help save a show go to the following link: http://www.usatoday.com/life/televis...ur-shows_x.htm

This is USA Today's "Save your show" poll. Shows that are on the bubble include:
-The Practice
-Angel
-John Doe
-Hack
-Agency
-Dragnet
-Jamie Kennedy Experiment
PLUS OTHERS.

Go vote and please vote to save John Doe. ;)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I had to vote to keep Becker and a few other shows... I didn't even know it was on the verge of being cancelled. I like that show a lot, I hope they keep it. Same with "Good Morning Miami".

Rob T

Screenwriter
The Practice (even though it has had a nice long run), The Agency, Hack and Dragnet get my vote

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I voted for Dragnet, Hack, Boomtown, Angel and What I Like About You. There are other shows on the list that I like/watch (The Agency, John Doe), but which I'm not terribly attached to.

My only negative vote was for Oliver Beene. Normally, I try not to root for shows to be cancelled, but that pilot was godawful and it's got one or two people in it who deserve better.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I voted for everything to go. If I could I'd vote to drop everything but the two Fox animates series that have a prayer of getting renewed.

Glenn_Jn

Stunt Coordinator
I can't really see that a poll like this will change anything. Isn't it all about viewing figures? I mean if 2 million people are watching a particular show and the network feels that these figures aren't high enough to keep the show on the air, what difference is a few hundred votes on a stupid poll gonna make. They just need more intelligent people in charge of programming. Take "Miracles" for example. Great new show that could possibly win the X Files audience. So when do they put it on? Monday night opposite CSI one of the highest rated TV shows on today????..duh!

Bryan Tuck

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan Tuck
I voted to keep
Boomtown
Cedric the Entertainer Presents
John Doe
Angel (didn't know that one was in danger)

Too bad we couldn't vote for Futurama (I know, it's fate was decided a while back) or Firefly.

Phil Florian

Screenwriter
Did the voting. Sheesh. They should have included some other shows to drop (like, oh, most Fox "reality" craze or something).

Phil

Go Angel Go

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks