What's new

US Sony Press Release on NEW ES Line (1 Viewer)

kevitra

Second Unit
Kevitra- Just left Audio Circle and it really ...
It is odd that a bunch of guys that believe in upgrading power cables and green markers are impressed with an all-in-one unit.

I will decide for myself in my living room if the 2000ES's digital amps are the 'real deal' or a bunch of hype.

kevitra

Second Unit
Terence, thanks for posting the link.

Per orders of the wife, I will be hooking up all of my svideo connections and have them upconverted to component. I have wires laying everywhere and she 'wants the family room cleaned up.' I doubt it will improve the picture, but it is worth a try.

I will also be hooking up my DVD-A player tonight. I am curious to see if the bass management works (I currently have none) and how it sounds.

terence

Supporting Actor
Terence, thanks for posting the link.
No problem, i doubt the video will be as bad you may think. Just think of like this, you will be killing two birds with one stone. the wife is happy and no more switching tv inputs! AHHH the convience!:D

terence

Supporting Actor
Thx Dale,

You are the first to post that i know of who has heard one. Too bad you could not really give it a good demo. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks