What's new

US Navy Route from Okinawa (1 Viewer)

Brennan Hill

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know if the route the Battle Group takes from Okinawa is classified? I can defintely see where it would be, but then again, how does one hide an Aircraft Carrier? I've been looking at my Atlas thoughout all of this and there are an incredible amount of islands and narrow passages littered through that part of the world which would seem to make it rather tough to go steaming though with a fleet of ships at 30 knots.
Brennan
USA

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
With the destination that they probably have, I'm sure that it is classified, but if you happen to be in a boat nearby and see them pass you by, you can draw any conclusion that you want to.
"Ok, they are headed south." It doesn't really help unless you can track them day after day. They could head south and go to Sydney.
Oh, and the crew doesn't necessarily have to know, either. They could suddenly get 'diverted', and they'll find out when they get there. Navy life - it's an adventure!
Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks