What's new

US mailing address needed. (1 Viewer)

Dennis Mc

Second Unit
Kind of off topic but I need someone who lives in the US to help me out. I want to order some dvd's from the states but the company will only ship to US addresses. I am looking for someone who will allow me to use their address to have items shipped to them and then have them forward it on to me. I am willing to pay 25.00 US for each shipment they forward + the actual shipping costs. For example......... I order and pay for the the dvd's I want. The company ships to the person in the states.......That person ships the dvds to me in Canada. If it costs that person 18.00 to ship it to me then I will pay them 43.00 in advance. (25.00 handling fee + 18.00 shipping). The items I want are all mainstream legal titles. The company just won't ship outside of the US at this time. If anyone is interested in this arrangement or if anyone has an alternative solution to my problem, please email me.
Thanks you.
Dennis
[email protected]

Dennis Mc

Second Unit
Thanks to everyone who replied but a kind soul has offered to provide service to me free of charge.
Regards,
Dennis.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks