What's new

updated HT site (1 Viewer)

Chet Wilson

Stunt Coordinator
I pieced together several pix to give a wider view of our HT. Although the wide view is not perfect I think it gives a better idea of what our HT looks like. Click on our web site to have a look.

What does not show in the wide view is the movie seats directly behind the recliners. Those you can see thru some of the other pix.

Comments? Suggestions?

Link Removed

Jack Ferry

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jack Ferry
Looks great! I'm in the demolition stage, and you've given me a bunch of ideas.

I've been looking for sconces with an art deco feel to them, and it looks like you found what I wanted!

Chet Wilson

Stunt Coordinator
Jack, those sconces were originally carried by Home Expo but discontinued. We saw one in the discount bin and found out and contacted the manufacturer. Seems like it was Metropolitan Lighting out of NewYork.

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
Nice theater Chet, I personally like dark velvetty curtains in theaters, it reminds me of my home town theater back in the 80's when all the walls were covered in them. Back before Dolby was around. I'm sure they are good for keeping relections down too. Question.. Doesn't the projector noise bother you being directly behind your heads while sitting down?

Chet Wilson

Stunt Coordinator
Juan, I have the Panny 300 and it has a low fan noise. We never really hear it. It sits 1 or 2 feet behind the recliners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks