What's new

Upcoming Timeless Releases (1 Viewer)

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Both are now up for pre-order on Amazon.

Gary "I love the aggressive multiple release pattern that Timeless is employing - but my wallet doesn't" O.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Well now we've got at long last the complete "Arrest And Trial" scheduled for November 22!

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Just saw the new, updated Whispering Smith set at Sam's Club. Only $13.98 for those that really want that last episode missing from the first release. It did indeed have a yellow sticker on it.

Gary "keep hoping to find Wide Country, but it's not out just yet" O.

Guy Foulard

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
FYI! A bunch of the Timeless pre-orders are 50% off at Barnes and Noble, including The Wide Country, Men from Shiloh, and Medic.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy Foulard /t/314653/upcoming-timeless-releases/60#post_3862641
FYI! A bunch of the Timeless pre-orders are 50% off at Barnes and Noble, including The Wide Country, Men from Shiloh, and Medic.
Yep, I noticed that the other day and pre-ordered the Medic set. I think I'm going to pre-order Wide Country as well because I don't believe Sam's Club will beat that price (assuming they even carry it). I know from looking at the prices on Wagon Train S4, Men From Shiloh, and The Virginian S5, the prices are almost the same. Now it is highly possible someone willing to wait will still be able to beat the Sam's Club and B&N pre-order prices, but 50% off is still a good deal if you like any of those shows.

Gary "if only B&N would allow coupon codes on pre-orders - still, they are offering a great discount" O.

smithb

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brad Smith
Unfortunately, my Sam's is holding out on me. They didn't release the last seasons of Wagon Train and Virginian until after several months past the release date. I have a feeling they may do the same again, so I may just have to jump on the BN pricing.
I think Tall Man and Arrest & Trial will be next on my list to pick up. But I may have to wait until next Spring for those.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Sorry to hear that, Brad. I'm sure they'll get the dvds in soon, but if not you've definitely got a secondary option with B&N for pretty much the exact same price.

Gary "picked up the one new copy of Whispering Smith I saw at my Sam's Club this afternoon, and at a great price" O.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
BTW, my crystal ball has revealed to me that in spite of all the Timeless releases we've already heard about there's more to come before the New Year. I see horses pulling a stagecoach.

Gary "Timeless is really going crazy with releases in this final quarter of 2011" O.

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
I'm thinking "Overland Trail", starring William Bendix and Doug McClure from its only season in 1959-60, where it yielded only 17 episodes and broadcast on NBC.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Originally Posted by oldtvshowbuff /t/314653/upcoming-timeless-releases/60#post_3863142
I'm thinking "Overland Trail", starring William Bendix and Doug McClure from its only season in 1959-60, where it yielded only 17 episodes and broadcast on NBC.
I'd have to say you are thinking correctly. :)

Gary "I'm guessing we'll get an official announcement sometime fairly soon" O.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Too bad that when they were under Indian attack, he never says "what a revoltin' development this is!"

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Several of the upcoming Timeless releases are scheduled for mainstream release tomorrow. Hope none of them mysteriously disappear, ala The Fugitive.

Gary "I did notice that the 4th Season of Wagon Train is no longer available for pre-order thru B&N, but that is normal for them" O.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
So far I have The Virginian Season 1 and Alias Smith and Jones from Timesless but plan to continue with The Virginian and get Wagon Train and maybe a couple of others. My only complaint with Timeless is no time encoding on the discs. Is this something that continues with Timeless or did they start adding it with later seasons of the Virginian and other releases?
Warner archive used to do this as well but listed to feedback and are adding to everything now.

Kruzer31

Agent
Real Name
Doug
The Timeless website has Overland Trail as coming soon, with a picture of the cover art. Click on the coming soon icon.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kruzer31 /t/314653/upcoming-timeless-releases/60#post_3863553
The Timeless website has Overland Trail as coming soon, with a picture of the cover art. Click on the coming soon icon.
Good catch, Doug. This is another TMG release I'll be buying (at the right price, of course).

Gary "gotta be a bargain hunter nowadays" O.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Who would have thought that would be the first William Bendix series to make it to DVD??

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Jack P said:
Who would have thought that would be the first William Bendix series to make it to DVD??
Well, Fox owns his other series so you know that's never coming out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks