What's new

Unknown - quick review (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Liam Neeson stars in "Unknown", playing a man who suffers partial amnesia after an taxi cab accident in Germany, and finds that his identity has been stolen from him, along with his wife, who doesn't acknowledge him when he confronts her, and another man has taken his place and identity at a biotech summit.

As a loss-of-memory, identity theft, thriller, the film simmers along for 2 solid acts, though the final act relies a few head-scratching plot turns where the characters suddenly behave illogically.

I give it 2.5 stars, or a grade of C+.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
I liked it ok. Not perfect but kept my attention. Big, big fan of Liam Neeson so I tend to be a little biased with his films. Thought the actress who portrayed his wife, although a real hottie...was kind of bland and a weak actor. A few other odd turns as well. Some interesting characters that I wished had more screen time too.

But went in with reasonable expectations & left with kind of what I thought would take place. A pretty good, albeit somewhat forgettable film.

7/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks