What's new

Universal Plasma Wall Mount Nightmare! (1 Viewer)

MannyE

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Manny Elgarresta
I purchased an Omnimount U3 Tilt to mount my Samsung LNS4052D LCD monitor and I am flabbergasted at the instructions, or rather, the lack of instructions.

Supposedly there are instructions on the website, but I was told that those are also all wrong.

I don't have the time or inclination to put on an engineer hat and figure out how to best assemble this thing.

Can anyone recommend a mount for my monitor that costs 200 or under and has at least a hint of how to install it in the literature that comes with it?

Marc L

Stunt Coordinator
this mount is designed for displays of 42" to 63". your TV is a 40". could this be adding to the confusion?

mikeFe

Auditioning
Real Name
mike ferrara
Hi, I am new to this forum and I have noticed that there are some people that are asking about hanging or mounting plasmas and how to run the cables through the walls. I have found a pretty good page that seems to detail the whole process from start to finish pretty well. It is very descriptive and should help anyone that wants to try and install their plasma themselves. The link is http://ferraradog.googlepages.com It is worth taking a look at I think. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks