What's new

Universal Brings 'The Good Shepherd' to HD DVD (1 Viewer)

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
Hope this is just the start to Universal actually setting release dates on their promised '100' HD-DVD's. And holding to their comment in the posted interview, looks like this will be a Combo, so before we start ragging on Universal in every thread of every release they make that is a Combo, can we just leave it at some like em, some don't.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

wow right in the first response.
sheesh.

anyway. whether i buy it or rent it i look forward to seeing it.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Wait a minute...

Universal is releasing combos with both an HD DVD and an SD version!!!

:)

I am looking forward to seeing this. I thought about taking it in at the theater, but with its HD release imminent, I'll probably wait.

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
Guys, from a rentailer's point of view, it's a good buy, especially if it's a low rent title. Pay extra $5 for a 2nd rentable side.

But, prefer single side or 2nd disc.
IT IS CONFUSING TO THE CUSTOMERS (initially, and savvy ones do catch on), but telling them to buy an $800 player to play the other side is a steep request unless it's just $300 for the 360 add-on.

FYI.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Will you all, please, refrain from adding a general discussion of the combo to yet another thread? This is about "The Good Shepherd". Specifics about the upcoming release are fine, especially in relation to its price (do we know that already?). But both versions of the "combo" discs are discussed amply somewhere else.

Thanks.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Nice to get the date for The Good Shepard, this with the other announced titles like Children of Men (Apr. 3)....all look great for HD DVD this year. Those who said they've seen "the list" and that we would be happy are right so far. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks