What's new

Unintentionally funny McDonald's web banner ad (1 Viewer)

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Speaking of McDonald's dollar menu ads, does anybody else HATE the TV ads as much as I do? There's one with the guy and his girlfriend sitting on the hood of his car, and one with the guy at the desk in some office (maybe a DMV) checking out a good-looking woman sitting in the waiting area. My god, those commercials are awful. They should replace them with the phrase from that banner ad. :D

Joe McCabe

Second Unit
Why do people have to be so judgemental?

Maybe he loves the double cheeseburger. Did any of you callous bastards ever think of that?

SethH

Senior HTF Member

Thanks. I may never be able to eat a McDonald's burger again.

Edit: but come to think of it that would also explain the hair (yes . . . that kind of hair) I found in a McDonald's burger a few years back.

Yousaf

Second Unit
Well, given how most of McDonald's food tastes, I'd guess that this would actually be a better use for it...

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Heh, they have a picture in that Fark thread of the gigantic burger that Kate Stelnick ate, and also one of the enormous dude with a helmet who lost to her in the contest. :D

Jim_F

Screenwriter
Ya know, it's really not a bad looking sandwich. Not exactly my type, but if I were still drinking, anything's possible...

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
MAN OH MAN.

Didnt Friendly's or one of those family places at one point have the happy ending dessert menu.

If you cant hit the BIG MAC go to Friendly's and get a happy ending.;)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Anyone hear about the nationwide one day sale (today) on hamburgers ($0.39) and cheeseburgers ($0.49) at McDonald's?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks