What's new

Underworld Superbit Reviews? (1 Viewer)

Scott Burke

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott B.
Are there any reviews of the Underworld superbit DVD? I was just curious if it was that much different from the previous releases.

David Ruiz

Second Unit
Home Theater Spot

A quote from that review:

Sounds like am AMAZING disc! I thought that the Unrated Cut looked amazing, but acording to this guy, the Superbit beats the hell out of it. I ordered the Superbit from DeepDiscount, using the sale. I can't wait to see, for myself, what it looks like.

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Damn you, Sony. Damn you. Why can't you release Superbits of the Unrated cuts? Oh well. I'll buy your damn Blu-Ray version if you win the format war. Damn you, Sony. From Hell's heart, I stab at thee.:D

Wonder how long they'll keep people waitng for that Spider-Man 2.5 Superbit?

David Ruiz

Second Unit

Don't give up, Grant.

I have a feeling that Sony won't just leave it at that. I'm more than sure they'll release the Unrated Extended Cut as well, under their Superbit label.

Does anyone else love the UEC as much as I do? I found it far more comprehensible, and far more enjoyable than the Theatrical cut. When I first saw the Theatrical Cut, it didn't make any sense to me what-so-ever, even though I watched it many times. It wasn't until the I saw the Extended Version, that I finally understood what the hell was going on. I too wish it had been the Extended Version that had been released as a Superbit. Oh well, all we have to do is wait.

In the meantime, I have ordered the Theatrical Cut (Superbit) to enjoy the much improved picture quality.

My biggest concern, is that Sony will release these movies again on HD-DVD purposely filtered to look terrible, and then re-release them again on HD-DVDs, as "Superbit HD." That would truly suck ass.

Craig W

Second Unit

I wouldn't worry about that especially when considering that Raimi is reported to have said that Sony wants it and he is just doing what is asked. I held off on Spiderman for the Superbit, but I am not going to wait for Spiderman 2.5 Superbit for meaningless changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks