What's new

Undercover Brother! (1 Viewer)

John Gates

Second Unit
This looked pretty dumb, but I got a ridiculously low price at Blockbuster on a pre-view, so I picked it up.

Watched it by myself a couple of nights ago AND I WAS ROLLING ON THE FLOOR!

This movie is hilarious. It was just what I needed, some ridiculous low-brow humor, after a tough week.

The scene that had me laughing the hardest was when Sista and White She-Devil were fighting and tearing off the clothes, and the guys stopped fighting and pulled up to watch.

I thought this was a very brave movie since it pokes fun at white and black culture alike and pulled off some pretty funny stereotyping.

If you haven't seen it, at least rent it. Relax and have a laugh.

John G

Greg_C_T

Second Unit
This movie hit me much the same way the original Ace Ventura did. I wasn't expecting anything, and within the first minute or two of the movie, I was crying from laughing so hard. Here's hoping the sequel will be as solid as the first!

Stephen Orr

Screenwriter
My college age son rented this over his spring break. We were rolling, too, and I'm considering buying it....

Eric Emma

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Eric H. Emma
now don't take to much, you got build a tolerance to the stuff like that.... WHAT THAT!

Jonny P

Supporting Actor
"When you've had Undercover Brother you don't want no other."

When I was doing trailer checks for TES I had to watch the trailers and guage reactions in front of this movie on opening weekend. I stayed and watched the film and found it to be a really big surprise.

I thought the previews looked funny for this movie, but I had wondered if all the funny stuff was in the trailer. In fact, the movie is funny throughout.

This movie is based on a series of Undercover Brother cartoons that played on the internet. The cartoons are included on the DVD.

This was one of the better comedies of 2002, and I rate it higher than "Goldmember".

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
There is an EXTENSIVE thread on the wonders of this movie, where we convinced Ron to change his review to HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. You are all correct, this film is hysterical. I place it as high as Animal House, Baseketball, and Billy Madison in my list of favorite comedies.

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
This was probably the funniest film I saw all last year...well next to Jackass...but thats not really a film ya know...:)

Solid!:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks