What's new

Under The Dome (Blu-Ray) (Limited Collector's Edition Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

61ESZdBZf3L._SL1209_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Man, this is a lame show. I call it "Above the Dumb." Worst adaptation of Stephen King ever, and there's been some bad ones (and some great and classic ones). Just listen to the dialogue. LISTEN to it. It's excruciating. And the characters... don't even go there. It's a good think they dumped this in the summer when there's not much else on, because I can't imagine anyone would watch it if they had a real choice. How many days til "Breaking Bad" returns to cleanse the palate? Sheesh.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I'm not watching it, but there's a thread in the TV section that has several fans of the series.

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
Ron ... LOVE LOVE LOVE your "trapped in a frame" moving photo. Does the original hang at Hogwarts?

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I've watched the first 3 episodes, and I don't "mind" it. I think the build-up to the show was more intriguing than the show itself. I've yet to see any kind of "WOW" factor.....save for the first 10 minutes of the premiere. I'll keep watching, but I have to agree with Hollywoodaholic. This certainly doesn't feel anything like a Stephen King adaptation. As for the Blu-ray, I have to say that the limited edition packaging looks VERY cool! Based on the episodes I've seen so far, I have no interest in buying. Hopefully the remainder of the episodes will change my tune.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
I can't believe the price on the non limited set. $58 for 2 discs and 13 episodes?

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
BLU-RAY™ DISC AND DVD RELEASE DATE
OF CBS’ HIT SUMMER MINISERIES REVEALED EXCLUSIVELY
AT SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON PANEL

UNDER THE DOME

DVD And Blu-Ray Collections To Be Released November 5

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (July 21, 2013) – The hit summer CBS miniseries UNDER THE DOME will be released on Blu-Ray Disc and DVD on November 5, it was announced today during the “Under The Dome” panel with cast and producers at San Diego Comic-Con International 2013.
UNDER THE DOME, from Amblin Television and based on Stephen King’s best-selling novel of the same name, premiered on CBS with an average 13.53 million viewers, making it the most watched summer drama premiere broadcast on any network since 1992 (CBS's “2000 Malibu Road”).
The Blu-ray and DVD collections from CBS Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Media Distribution arrive just in time for the holiday season and include all 13 episodes and never-before-seen special features.
Amazon will also offer a deluxe Blu-ray version in dome-shaped packaging, with special features exclusive to the release.
UNDER THE DOME centers on a small town that is suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome. The town’s inhabitants must deal with surviving the post-apocalyptic conditions while searching for answers about the dome, where it came from and if and when it will go away. The miniseries stars Dean Norris, Rachelle Lefevre, Aisha Hinds, Mike Vogel, Natalie Martinez, Britt Robertson and Alexander Koch.
It is executive produced by Steven Spielberg, Stephen King, Brian K. Vaughan, Neal Baer, Stacey Snider, Justin Falvey, Darryl Frank and Jack Bender.
The UNDER THE DOME DVD and Blu-ray four-disc collection will be available for the suggested retail price of $65.99 US / $68.99 CAN and $76.99 US / $85.99 CAN, respectively. The Blu-ray is presented in 1080p high definition with English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English Stereo Surround and English SDH and Latin American subtitles. The DVD is presented in 16x9 Full Frame with English 5.1 and English Stereo Surround and English SDH and Latin American subtitles.
CBS Home Entertainment manages the worldwide DVD and Blu-ray businesses for the CBS Corporation across all lines of content including current hits and classic series from the vast CBS library, as well as new releases from Showtime Video. CBS Home Entertainment products are released on the CBS DVD and CBS Blu-ray labels.
Paramount Home Media Distribution (PHMD) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. The PHMD division oversees PPC’s home entertainment, digital and television distribution activities worldwide. The division is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment content on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and CBS and for providing home entertainment fulfillment services for certain DreamWorks Animation Home Entertainment titles. PHMD additionally manages global licensing of studio content and distribution across worldwide digital and television distribution platforms including online, mobile and portable devices and emerging technologies.

For artwork, please visit https://arc.paramount.com

UNDER THE DOME – THE FIRST SEASON BLU-RAY
Street Date: November 5, 2013
Pricing: $76.99 US / $85.99 CAN
Catalog #: 7914406
U.S. Rating: Not Rated
UNDER THE DOME – THE FIRST SEASON DVD
Pricing: $65.99 US / $68.99 CAN
Catalog #: 805004

UNDER THE DOME – THE FIRST SEASON AMAZON EXLUSIVE BLU-RAY
Catalog #: 7914348

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks