What's new

Under rated movies (1 Viewer)

MattFini

Supporting Actor
I second the suggestion of Wet Hot American Summer! I think it's one of the funniest films ever.

Michael Hall

Stunt Coordinator
I have to jump in on this...

A.I.-Artificial Intelligence: probably my favorite film that doesn't involve a lightsaber so far this decade. I know a lot of people dislike it, but to me, it's simply magnificent, story-wise.

A Bug's Life: the "forgotten" Pixar film. With all the hoopla around everything else they've done, ABL has kind of gotten lost in the shuffle. A truly wonderful and fun film.

The Muppet Movie: I loved it when I was a kid, and it still holds up today. RIP, Jim. :frowning:

Unbreakable: although it's the most oft-maligned of his films, this one is my personal favorite of Shyamalan's work. Call me a heretic, but to me, it's a million times better than either "The Sixth Sense" or "Signs."

Lost in La Mancha: one of the most heartbreaking films I think I've ever seen, made even moreso by the fact that it is absolutely true. With all the hype surrounding "Bowling for Columbine" as the best documentary of last year, this one kind of got lost in the shuffle. If you thought "The Hamster Factor" was a good documentary on Terry Gilliam, this one blows it away in every aspect.

ZackR

Supporting Actor
The 'burbs with Tom Hanks. Great, quirky comedy with a fun score. I give this disc a spin at least one every month or so. Been a favorite of mine since I first saw it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks