What's new

Ultimate Star Trek: TNG Case... (1 Viewer)

warrick

Stunt Coordinator
Does any one know where to source the cases other than Inetdvd.com they want $92.00AU delivered and I think that is a bit steep

Warrick

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
What are you non-photoshop owning people using to print these out? I tried windows xp picture printing wizard and the it came out too large to fit in the septuple case. Will Paint print this the correct size?

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
What are you non-photoshop owning people using to print these out? I tried windows xp picture printing wizard and the it came out too large to fit in the septuple case. Will Paint print this the correct size?
What printer are you using? Does your printer have an interface that allows you to adjust the properties of your print job. I use an Epson C80 & it has such an interface. The graphics app I use is Paint Shop Pro 7.

warrick

Stunt Coordinator
You can use ACDSee to print them, it allows you to select the size of the picture printed
You can get a trial version here
Warrick

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
For the record, I used MS Paint (go figure) and it printed perfectly once I went into File, Page Setup. Uncheck the centering, changed it to landscape & legal size. Also changed all four margins to .5".

They look awesome Ric! Thanks for the hard work.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I use Presto! ImageFolio and set my paper size to legal, and all cover art prints out to the correct size. The software came with my PC.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
The spelling mistake on season 7 has been corrected and is uploaded to this site. I will have to contact Matt over at DVD Cover Art to see if he can snag them for his site. Sorry about the wasted ink and paper for those of you that already printed yours up.

Ric

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Ric,

Can you upload the corrected season 7 art to DVDCoverArt.com? (The large preview still shows the spelling mistake.) I want to use DV-Depot to print the covers for me.

Great work, BTW!

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Andrea,

I forgot all about that! I'll let you know when I upload the corrections. Right now, their FTP is down.

Ric

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks