What's new

Ultimate James Bond DVD set, region 3 (1 Viewer)

Bobby S

Grip
Just picked up the greatest-looking James Bond set I have ever seen. Contains 19 MGM 007 DVDs, a DVD sampler, a CD featuring 22 songs/themes from all the Bond films, a miniature die-cast reproduction of the 007 car from Die Another Day, and postcard sized reproductions of 19 Bond original movie posters. And everything is housed in a metal attache case with real working combination locks. All the DVDs come in digipacks that are in slipcases, 6 of them in total, I believe. this monster weighs in at 15 pounds! This is an official MGM release in region 3 and all the films are DD 5.1 and widescreen. There is a metal engraved tag on the outside of the case which, on my set, reads "Agent 328", meaning I have set # 328. But the tag is removable and can be engraved on the opposite side with anything you want it to say. So I am wondering if anyone else has this set and what # they got? Just trying to figure out how many sets were made. I am thinking a minimum of 500 and a maximum of 1000. This set must be seen to be believed! I urge any Bond fans to try to get this set now before they're gone. I doubt we'll ever see something this elaborate in the USA.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Wow. Weird, I live in R3 and I've never seen anything like this. The shops here sell either the R1 sets (i.e. in 3 parts), or the R4 one with 19 movies and a slot for DAD.

Now I kinda wish I hadn't bought the first run of Bond sets when they came out a few years ago...

RexW

Stunt Coordinator
We had a boxed set of them here in region 2. But the one you got sounds better.
Ours was limited (but not numbered) to 7777 sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks