What's new

UHF specs + release date (1 Viewer)

Evan Case

Screenwriter
Anyone know if the deleted scenes will include more Raul's Wild Kingdom?

"You know, not many people know this... but the turtle is nature's suction-cup!"

Evan

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I can hardly wait!
I hope this is a major seller for MGM
Buy 12 UHF DVD's and get the 13th one for just one penny.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Yeah! This is great great news. Now then, back to shaking up my ant farm..."But you know what - they hate it when you do this *shake shake* Uh-oh They're really mad now!"

Maybe I oughta go drink...from the FIRE HOSE!!!

I love this movie, thanks MGM.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I just have to throw in a few more quotes.
"Ah Hah! ROAD MAPS!"
"Sex with furniture, what do you think?"

GregoryP

Supporting Actor
Joseph, if you like Weird Al and the airplane/naked gun type humor then you'll probably enjoy UHF. :)
Gregory

I can't wait till I can place this DVD on my Want List in DVD Profiler! I want I want I want!

"Mister.... Do you have any change?

Sure here, now get out of here!

Wow Thanks Mister, your the greatest!"

Thanks Weird Al, I love this movie!

Scott

Kelly W

Second Unit
I'm putting on my flame-proof suit here. This is just my OPINION. Please don't hurt me guys. :)
Joseph,
To expand of what Gregory said, I think you REALLY have to be a fan of Weird Al to like this movie.
I was a Weird Al fan fairly early on (the "I Love Rocky Road" era) and own all his albums. I saw the movie twice in the theater (a first for me) and even I am not a HUGE fan of the movie.
I love the film parodies of Raiders of the Lost Ark and Rambo and the clips from the "TV shows" are funny. But the film itself is actually kind of hard for me to watch without getting restless. Some parts of it are a little... dare I say it?... dumb. And this is coming from a FAN.
But despite how this sounds, I WILL be buying this DVD the day it's released and will certainly watch it over and over.
I just want to caution you about buying it sight-unseen. If you're not already a fan of Weird Al, then this movie may not have much appeal to you.
Unless this comes out with one of those $12.99 street prices, you may want to rent it first. It depends on how brave you are. :)
-Kelly

Users who are viewing this thread