What's new

UFC Ongoing Thread (1 Viewer)

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Iceman delivered but it must be said that Silva has a head made out of concrete. Holy crap did that guy absorbed some bombs from Liddell and was still throwing punches.

GSP seems to be just too good for Hughes. I am still as shocked that he lost to Serra as I was the night it happened. The Serra-GSP rematch looks even more interesting now. The downside to that is all the buildup for the Serra-Hughes match might have been for nothing.

Melvin Guillard's still a punk, :D

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
I haven't watch the first episode of Celebrity Apprentice yet (it's sitting in my DVR) but for those of you who don't know, Tito Ortiz is one of the contestants. Let's see if he's learned something about business from Jenna. :D

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I don't watch the UFC, but I thought I'd let everyone know that
I'm a Pit Boss here in Las Vegas, and I had the Owner of the UFC on my table watching him play blackjack.
Walked away with $3,000 after about half an hour.

JoshRas

Stunt Coordinator
If Tito does end up fighting Machida, thats bad news for Machida. Tito is just too big and strong for him. Im surprised there was no comments about the Fedor fight...what a disappointment that was. If Choi was smart enough to avoid to GnP he could have possibly had a shot to stay in the fight longer than 2 minutes. It was good comic relief though.

Does anyone know the answer to this question, I was wondering. When judges are scoring a fight, do they submit their round score before the next round starts? Got me thinking as I watched M-1 fight, which scores the entire fight, not round by round. I prefer the round by round scoring.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Josh, I know you're a big Tito fan but you seriously underestimate Machida in a fight with him. In fact, if this fight happens (I have my doubts Tito would even agree to it at this stage) but if it happened I would predict a Machida win.

His style, while not crowd pleasing in the least, is effective.

Anyway, I came here because Jeremy Horn replaces Thales Leites in UFC 81 bout with Nathan Marquardt

JoshRas

Stunt Coordinator
Of course I give anyone a shot in an MMA match, but I think if Tito gets on top of Machida, he is just too big for Machida. If Sodjuko could have done that, he probably could have taken him. If Tito doesnt take that fight, he should just hang it up. Unless if he wants to fight someone bigger than Machida. If he beats Machida, Tito is next in line for the belt(unless he refuses to fight his friend, Rampage). You heard it here first.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks