What's new

Two And A Half Men season 9 thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I get the feeling Angus should be polishing up his resume 'cuz I think he's going to be written out for the show soon.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
KevinGress said:
We don't know what he's done with his money. Sounds like this is pretty recent for him. If he's able to truly transform his life, ala Kirk Cameron, I say good for him! He could have just as easily have gone down the path of Lindsey Lohan or Charlie Sheen.
I'll be interested to see how this plays out - if Angus leaves of his own accord, or Lorne writes him out, or if this is just a temporary blip.
Do we know he needs to transform his life? I've not read any issues he has like Lohan or Sheen. If fact, he's been holding down a steady, good paying job for years now.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Patrick Sun said:
I get the feeling Angus should be polishing up his resume 'cuz I think he's going to be written out for the show soon.
He should consider himself very lucky to be making the kind of money he does for such little effort and such little talent. I don't think polishing his resume will help, he just doesn't have the skills, probably end up going the way of many child actors and just fade away.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Resurrecting this thread, since there doesn't seem to be a current one.

I thought tonight's episode was fantastic. A really terrific Series Finale.

I loved all the 'breaking the fourth wall'.

Glad they brought so many people back.

Very funny final double gag (and the vanity card)

KevinGress

Supporting Actor
I was both pleased and disappointed - pleased that the Charlie character wasn't dead (and the scenario went almost EXACTLY how I pictured his surviving would go) but very disappointed Lorne and Sheen couldn't hash out their differences long enough to give the show a satisfactory ending.

In fact, the very end seemed another spiteful attempt by Lorne to get one last jab in - and the last piano did nothing to 'balance' it out.

I'm glad it's over; it went past its expiration long ago.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Lack of discussion shows how bad it was. I give it 1/10. I didn't think anyone could do worse than How I Met Your Mother finale but I was wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks