What's new

Twisted Metal Black Online (1 Viewer)

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
OK, I heard this was "free" when you got the PS2 Network Adapter.

How do you go about ordering it? After casually looking through what came with the Adapter, I can't figure out what to send in.

Do you need your original receipt?

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
There should be an insert inside the package that you fill out and send to them. I'm still waiting on my copy and I mailed out my card the day the NA was released.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Same here Rudy, although there have been people thats gotten it already, the downside to it is they dont send it in a dvd case :thumbsdown:

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
Still waiting. I got my 1 day after the release and mailed the card by Friday. I just installed my adapter last night (didn't buy socom or anything). I'm waiting for this so I can try out some broadband PS2 gaming!

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
I'm keeping my fingers crossed...I bought my NA when I was in San Francisco since they are imposible to find up here in Canada; I hope that they will ship the free game north of the border.

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
Got the mail today and there was a package from Sony. I was excited thinking it was Twisted Metal Black Online, but I opened it to find my beta disc for a game I'm not supposed to mention :D. So I guess I'm still happy.

Curtis H

Grip
got my copy today too of twisted metal. i don't think it is quite as fun as socom. seems too hectic and crazy. i got a cramp in my thumbs from all the frenzy. it's a good stress reliever tho

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I mailed my coupon the day after the NA was released and still haven't gotten my copy. I'm starting to get antzy.:angry:

JoshF

Supporting Actor
I got TMB:O last week and finally tried it today. Pretty fun, actually. I only played one game, but it was a blast. No lag whatsoever, and getting online is very very quick Not as fun as SOCOM, but still a great online game.

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
The mailman just delieved my copy today. I'll have to try it out later. I sent my card in the day the NA came out.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Got it 2 days ago.

Pretty fun. My only gripe is the lack communication. My screen name is Romier666. I'm up for a game whenever guys.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
I've had this for over a week now and I still haven't tried it yet. NFL2K3 on X-box Live is too addicting to break away from. :)
-Dean-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks