What's new

Twin Peaks DVD Screencaps First Look ! (1 Viewer)

Dwayne

Supporting Actor
Thanks for posting. Those menus look great.

I wonder if Lynch recorded a commentary for any of the episodes that he directed.

I am still upset that I won't be hearing "She's wrapped in plastic." When is Warner going to release the pilot?

Dwayne

Supporting Actor
Taken from FAQ of that site:

I heard that David Lynch will be doing a Director commentary track on Artisans upcoming Twin Peaks Series DVD Boxed Set. Is this true?

This is incorrect. Trust me on this one. All the discs Episodes will have commentaries by the Episodes Directors except Episode 2, which will be done by Director of Photography, Frank Byers, and Episode 7 which will be done by Production Designer Richard Hoover.

Oh well.

I can't wait to listen to this in DTS.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if Lynch recorded a commentary for any of the episodes that he directed.
Lynch is not keen on discussing his films & other work. I'd say there's little chance of him recording a commentary for any of his films/tv series.

John CW

Supporting Actor
Wowee... I can't believe the amount of effort these have seem to have gone into - just for the menu's!! It looks so impressive!!!

I also can't wait to hear what the directors and scriptwriters have to say... It's amazing they managed to get EVERYONE back for the DVD!!

Will Mark Frost be making an appearance??

I'll be reviewing this disc-set in a few days, so I'll keep you all informed!

~ John

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks