What's new

TV "Small Wonder" (1 Viewer)

jamesGA

Agent
I was told once Amazon.com put up a section for a tv show, it meant that there was a strong possiblity of it coming out.

Hopefully this is true. ive heard nothing at all on this show, hopefully some1 on this board have some insight.

I just remember wanting my own robot so bad as a kid. Every show with a robot had me glued to the TV like a child trapped in Dinsney Land.

There is no secret of the cult following for this show, so I can only hope something is in the works.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Most shows have Amazon.com pages where you can sign up to be notified when they are coming out. It has no bearing on the release.

Unfortunately, Fox owns this show, and anything which predates "The Simpsons" is like daylight and Dracula to them. They could always pawn it off on Anchor Bay, who did Doogie Howser, M.D.

seanOhara

Supporting Actor
This was a horrible show, but I'd buy the DVDs if they had extras with the cast and crew trying to justify what they did.

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
This show seems to have an odd cult following and I used to watch it back in the day... I think I youtubed an episode and it really felt like it lacked something but I can still see it being released it would sale but not huge numbers maybe it is something BCI Ecplise or Shout Factory can release.

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny

It was a low-budget syndicated sit-com,what do you expect :)

I think this show was a 'guilty pleasure' for alot of people. :laugh:

Amazing it lasted for 4 years.

John*P

Second Unit
Small Wonder is currently ranked among the top 50 unreleased shows at TVShowsOnDVD.com coming in at 47th. It's overall rank at the site is 165th, which is higher than several other sitcoms from the 1980s, including, Charles in Charge, Diff'rent Strokes, Head of the Class, Mr. Belvedere, Punky Brewster, Out of This World, Square Pegs, Webster and more.

Someone needs to release this...

Definitely e-mail Shout! Factory and Anchor Bay, requesting that they release Small Wonder on DVD. You could e-mail Fox as well, but I'd really rather not see them put it out. (we're more likely to get all 4 seasons from a smaller company)

Shout! Factory: [email protected]

Anchor Bay (now Starz): [email protected]

Fox: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks