TV On Top of Center Channel Speaker

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by Chiz511, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Chiz511

Chiz511 Auditioning

Hey, I've got a 46" Samsung LCD TV between a pair of B&W 602 S3's. I'll be receiving a LCR600 S3 for the center later this week, and am trying to decide where to put it. I'd like to find a small shelf to hold my TV above it but haven't been able to find anything. Anyways, I was wondering if it would be OK to just put the TV directly on top of the speaker. (maybe just some rubber no-slip padding between them?) Thanks!

2. Chiz511

Chiz511 Auditioning

Thanks for the complete lack of input. Figured I would give an update anyways, for no reason more than increasing my post count. I ended up getting this shelf http://www.amazon.com/Sanus-Modular-Audio-Silver-EFAS-IIB/dp/B004B3AK7A It is meant to be modular but has 1/4 - 20 bolt holes so $8 at the hardware store gave it no-scratch feet and flush black bolts on top. It is rated to hole 125 pounds and fits the B&W LCR600 PERFECTLY. If you're looking for somewhere to put that huge LCR600, check these out, they come several color combo's to match whatever you've already got.

3. Chiz511

Chiz511 Auditioning

Renting my current housing, and not trying to do that much repair work when I leave.

4. Adam Gregorich

Owner

Adam

Thanks for the recommendation. The Sanus Euro shelves are really nice and work well as an audio rack too.